Mid-Term Day Camp – Harold’s Cross NS
Explore the past with our hands-on, creative day of fun workshops which promises to stimulate your child’s curious mind through exciting, engaging and educational activities. Our fascinating alternative to sports-themed camps and other after-school activities for children aged 7 – 12 years old
Please note: If your child has any specific additional needs or requires a SNA in school, The SIA will need the accompaniment of a guardian or special needs assistant (SNA) throughout the duration of the camp. If your child suffers from any illness or medical condition you must notify SIA. Our staff are all vetted, experienced and trained when it comes to working with children, however, in order to have the best needs of the children in mind and their time with us is enjoyed, we would encourage parents and guardians to contact us if they have any concerns. For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These ancient craft activities may include:
- Artefact Displays
- The Big Dig Viking House Excavation
- The Stone-Age Hunter Gatherer & Mesolithic Hut Making Workshop.
- The Stone-Age & Neolithic Clay Pot Making Workshop.
- The Stone-Age Axe Making Workshop.
- The Stone-Age & Passage Tomb Workshop.
- Monastic Ireland and Make your own Monastery Workshop.
- Viking Coin & Pouch Making Workshop.
- Archery, Combat and Sword Fighting Workshop.
- Viking Bead Making Workshop
- Viking Dagger & Scabbard Making Workshop.
- Medieval Weaponry & Shield Making Workshop.
- Game plus much more…